Our Mollot & Hardy, Inc. Client Pledge
When you are a client at Mollot & Hardy, Inc., you become part of our family.
Our mission at Mollot & Hardy:
We’re here to simplify your financial life and help you accomplish all that is important to you.
Our purpose is straightforward as well:
We will serve as your Personal CFO, assisting with the goal of creating the freedom, quality of life, and outcomes you truly desire.
Your participation in advancing your financial interests is essential. Big goals call for clear expectations. Thus, we have created the Mollot & Hardy, Inc. Client Pledge. Please review the following codes of conduct, and let us know if we can answer any questions.
Our goal is to help you achieve your objectives according to the following tenets:
- At Mollot & Hardy, Inc., we use a time tested process to assist you in accomplishing all that is important to you.
- Financial life planning is a continual and comprehensive process that touches on goal-setting, cash-flow planning, risk management, investment management, asset protection, healthcare planning, tax planning, estate planning and more.
- Good communication is critical to our thriving relationship. It’s also important to have fun, and appreciate each other’s company.
- Systematic processes are essential to offering you thorough and efficient client care.
- Successful outcomes require our mutual ongoing communication and engagement.
- Because financial planning can be intimidating and stressful, we believe in treating you with respect, dignity, and TLC throughout the process.
- Deliberate investing calls for a disciplined, evidence-based approach grounded in academic research. We do not try to “time the markets;” we participate in them.
- Our fair, fee-based compensation is based on the level of assets we manage, with a tiered schedule that covers all our services. For products that must be commission-based, those costs will be disclosed prior to purchase. However, there will never be commissions paid on any fee-based services.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Experienced Perspective. We’ll consider all aspects of your life as we create an ongoing financial life plan that fits your goals, values, and resources; maximizes your biggest opportunities; and manages your greatest challenges.
- Hands-On Support. We’ll leverage our experience to help with the preparation and logistics of your financial life plan, and ensure it remains relevant over time.
- Confidentiality. We’ll do all we can to keep your personal information personal. Our client portal and office systems employ advanced data security and protection protocols. We share your information exclusively with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals you or we have engaged—and only on an as-needed basis with your permission.
- Proactive Attention. We’ll schedule regular meetings to keep you up to date, and reach out to you whenever we see opportunities within your:
- Goal planning and projections, tax planning and cash flow management
- Investment management
- Insurance and risk management
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Charitable giving
- Timely Response. We’ll strive to be readily accessible whenever you reach out to us. Our policy is to return calls within one working day, and emails within two working days.
- Flexible Engagement. We’ll remain highly flexible on when and how we engage with you, tailoring our meetings to accommodate your preferences whether in-person, by phone, or over video conference.
- Seasoned Advice. We’ll always advise you according to your financial interests. For investing in particular, this advice may not always be what you want to hear, but it will always be what we believe you need to hear for your long-term success.
- Transparent Costs. As described under our tenets, we will serve as your fiduciary advocate, and will always disclose fees, costs, or commissions to you fully and transparently.
- Fiduciary Commitment. We will always advise you to do what’s best for you and yours, according to your financial interests. We are proud to serve in this fiduciary capacity. We love what we do and take pride in doing the best job possible.
What We Expect from You:
- Participation in your financial life planning on an ongoing basis. You understand each part of the Mollot & Hardy, Inc. financial planning process is interdependent and requires your input.
- Delegate your plan’s implementation and monitoring to Mollot & Hardy, Inc. You understand you are hiring us to do what we do best on your behalf, so you can enjoy life more fully. You understand that if you make significant decisions without our input or knowledge, this may affect our ability to provide appropriate advice.
- Promptly responding to our emails and phone calls and following up appropriately on requested data and documents. Many financial planning issues are time-sensitive, especially tax-planning items.
- Expect you to receive documents electronically via email or your secure client portal or if requested by mail.
- You understand that Mollot & Hardy, Inc. only accepts clients who agree with an evidenced-based investment strategy. We cannot serve the best interests of investors who are unwilling or unable to embrace a patient, low-cost, globally diversified approach that believes in the eventual growth of the capital markets.
- You understanding that Mollot & Hardy, Inc. will not support your efforts to buy financial products or participate in speculative ventures that do not complement an evidence-based investment approach.